Monday, March 3, 2014

My Project for the Month of March

I started this year with the thought of having one thing I would focus on each month.  In January my focus was to begin eliminating clutter, in February I loosely followed my goal of setting an alarm and getting up at 6:30 each morning and now for March I will be following along with one of my favorite bloggers,  Money Saving Mom, and her 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home. 

You can find her first post on the project here, which includes the first day's "assignment" and a sign up to receive the free e-book she has written to go along with the project.

Today's "assignment" includes getting dressed, writing out 5-10 goals for the week, create/follow a morning routine, 15 minute quick pick up, finding 7 items to get rid of and cleaning out your purse/diaper bag

Since I'm a stay at homer, and regularly bite off more than I can chew and get frustrated later when I don't follow through to the fullest extent, I appreciate that she has a complete list of suggested things for the day, and one highlighted task to make sure you accomplish. 

I wanted to share my list of goals for the week, I have found that its easier for me to stay accountable when I put myself out there! 

Goals for the week of March 3-9

1) Follow 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home plan
2) Sell $50-100 worth of items
3) Attend family night @ headstart on Tuesday
4) Get fabric & make Minecraft Steve pillow for Dannon's birthday
5) Get up each morning with the alarm
6) Yoga x2, Just Dance x1

I plan on checking in through my blog later in the week to update with my progress.  Please let me know if you will be joining this month's project, its always encouraging to tackle something like this with a friend (or two!)


No comments:

Post a Comment