Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 11

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


My best friend.

I never really thought I would find someone who I truly believed was my missing piece, I foolishly got married knowing the one I would call my husband was not my "soulmate"... When I moved across the country, this man was one of my first friends and it makes a world of difference to develop a friendship before developing a deeper relationship. The thought of a relationship beyond friends was never our intention, but a relationship grew outside of our control it seemed.

He knows me and understands me and the amazing thing about that is, inspite of knowing and understanding me... he loves me. I smile so much more when we are together. We encourage the most and the best from each other. I actually WANT to be around him and spend time with him and that was a new experience for me outside of the "honeymoon phase" of any other relationship.

I am so happy now that he is my friend and my partner. I don't know where or who I would be without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment