Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 8 & 9 (recap post)

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Funny that when I got online to post yesterday, I decided just to write what I was feeling, from that it somewhat turned into my 3 in 30 Goal check in, and now come to find out, my 30 Days of Me for days 8 & 9 all seem to be wrapped up in what I blogged about yesterday and my feelings of contentment!

My goals for April are to complete my garden project(well... the preparing & planting part of the project anyway!) finish Dannon's quilt and a baby quilt/blanket, and limit my trips to Redding.
I should also include, that I hope to complete the divorce paperwork, and continue attempting to work with Cliff to have it filed. Thats a difficult goal in nature itself, as well as the fact that I have to somewhat rely on him to accomplish the task... and lets just be honest, he was never someone that I would call "reliable."

As far as something that I am proud of in the last few days, I've got to say that getting my first garden bed prepared and my strawberries planted has been huge for me! I've never really gardened, and the few things that I have attempted to grow haven't been very successful (except for my kids, see previous post, lol!) I watered my strawberries just a few minutes ago, and I could swear they have grown already! I think this gardening thing is going to be a bit like Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball idea, some quick signs of success are quite motivating to continue!

Hmm, now since I've been thinking about goals again, its off to search the wonderful internet for the perfect fabric for Baby-With-No-Name's quilt while I enjoy another day of sunshine and watching my son play with a bucket of water and two plastic cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment