Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Days of Me - Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends


Chelsee, Marissa, Me, Jessie & Amber



This was a challenge! I am usually the one taking pictures, so I had to dig back a ways to find a picture of my friends. This picture was taken in December of 2008 while Ashlyn and I were visiting Washington. We were living in Florida with Cliff, I was pregnant with Dannon and my amazing friends, Jessie & Amber, decided to get together with my mom and throw a surprise baby shower!

I'm sad to say that since that time I have grown apart from these girls who have always been such a huge part of my life. It is harder and harder (at least it seems) to develop new friendships as an adult. I need to make it a priority to do what I can to repair these friendships... its too important not to! Somewhere non-digital I have a picture with these girls that was taken at a fondue dinner at my parents house before we went off to our 8th grade dance. History like that can't be replaced.

To Amber, Jessie, Marissa & Chelsee... you are all amazing women and good friends. I am sincerely sorry for my actions that have caused 'The Great Divide'. The distance will keep us separate, but I want for that only to be in physical location and not in who we consider friends.

Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment