Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Walgreens & Target 3/22

I love to shop, and I love to save money... usually those two don't go hand in hand but thankfully with the help of the coupon/frugal bloggers I follow I can get my shopping fix in and save money at the same time! I don't make a point to go to each and every drugstore each week, but its amazing the savings you can find at drugstores! Until I started the "coupon game" I rarely shopped at Rite Aid, Walgreens or CVS unless it was to have a prescription filled or have some photos printed.

Here is what I snagged at Walgreens today:



Transaction 1:
3 - Suave Kids 3in1 $3 each on sale
1 - Suave Shampoo $1

Total of $10 spent, used $4.00 RR to make OOP Total $6.83

(This $10 worth of Suave products was supposed to print a $3RR. It didn't. I hate being the one to complain, ask for a manager and stand my ground, especially when I've got a squirmy 2 year old with me, but I did! After the assistant manager tried to explain to me that it wouldn't print the RR because I used a coupon and didn't actually pay $10 I asked to see where it outlined that in their coupon policy because I haven't had a problem with that before. She couldn't find anywhere that actually said that, so she price modified my transaction #2 to reflect the $3RR that didn't print.)

Transaction #2:
1 - Huggies price modified to $4.99
1 - Method hand soap $2.99 on sale

Used $2.50 off Huggies manufacturer coupon & price modification to reflect $3RR.
Total OOP $6.14 with an additional $2RR for next time from the Method soap!

= Walgreens grand total of $ 27.45 worth of product before taxes for $12.97 OOP after taxes with a $2RR for my next trip!!



I was totally excited for my Target trip too! They have some great target printable coupons available on their website right now, so in addition to using a $.50 off in the Target Deli to get Dannon a bag of popcorn for $.54 we were able to get the following:

(silly picture won't load... boo! Imagine picture of products here)

6 Pack Circo Socks $4.99 - used $1.00 off Circo Q to make it $3.99
Single Circo Sock $1.00 - used $1.00 off Circo Q to make it free!
Liz Lange Maternity sweats $19.99 found on 75% clearance rack for $4.98 - used $3 off Liz Lange Q to make these $1.98 (!!!)
Revlon toenail clippers $2.24 - used $2 Target coupon for revlon beauty tool = .24
Revlon brow groomer $4.24 - used $2 Target coupon & $2 manufacture Q stacked = .24

Total Products worth $32.46 for $7.15 OOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment