Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March

As we get started on a new month, I'm reviewing my monthly 3 in 30 goals and progress to this point.
January was pretty successful, February was a massive fail and now I'm hoping to get back on track for March. Because I am trying to make small lifestyle changes each month, my plan has been to tackle 3 new behaviors/habits and then to have those continue on-going, which would mean at this point I would be still completing January's and February's goals while working on new March goals.

This may be a bit more challenging this month since as I said, February was a massive fail. This is what my 3 in 30 goals will look like this month:

Continue with January's goals--
1) Creating (and attempting to follow) a monthly budget.
2) Reading to Ashlyn each night.
3) Eliminate Dannon's naptime and nighttime bottles.

Revisit February's goals (and actually accomplish them on a daily basis)--
4) Increase water intake (at least 3 glasses/water bottles each day).
5) Improve oral health (daily brushing, flossing & rinsing).
6) Vitamins daily.

New March goals--
7) Limit eating out to one lunch per week, two dinners per month. Also with this, initiate use of eating out cash envelope ($100 monthly).
8) Complete divorce paperwork with Cliff and have filed.
9) Eliminate Dannon's night time bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment