Tuesday, November 13, 2012

21 Days - Day 13

I have fallen off the wagon.

I'm feeling a little yucky this morning, but I'm ready to get back on track.  I actually first wrote that sentence as "I'm ready to try to get back on track," but I remembered the earlier reading and re-wrote it without using try. I'm not going to TRY, I'm going to DO IT!

So.. its currently 7:25am and I'm on my first cup of coffee. This post is going to be a little different today as I want to post my list of goals for the day, and for the week.

Today's Goals:
 2 loads of laundry from start to finish (including put away)
30 minute pick up of my bedroom, including putting away folded clothes
30 minute pick up of entry/toy area/living room
30 minute pick up of boys room
Clean kitchen table
Pick up dining area
Sweep dining room floor
Catch up on 21 Days reading


This Week's Goals:
Strip diapers
Cut quilt
Clean shower/tubs with the vinegar/dawn solution
Stay on track with 21 Days challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment