Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 - Part 2

I must have been overly focused on the timer when I posted earlier... (25 minutes left for the day now at 6:11pm) I forgot to mention the next assignment!

Assignment 1: Choose one small thing to change today, & follow through.

My 3 ideas for this right off the bat were:

1.  Program the coffee pot nightly!  (We purchased a programable coffee pot a few months ago and have yet to use the timer.  I'd actually prefer to have my own coffee stand barista to deliver a mocha of some sort to my bedside each morning... but unfortunately I can't imagine THAT dream coming through)

2.  Picking up/straightening up living room before going to bed each night.

3.  Clearing/cleaning the dining table every night.  (A little embarrassing to admit that this doesn't actually get done every night.)

I talked this one over with my wonderful boyfriend, Bob, and we decided that option #1 was our best bet for one small change that would be easy to follow through on, and a beneficial way to start each morning.

Because, the best part of waking up.... well, you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment